Saturday 22 November 2014

God creator/ Rock of ages


GOD THE CREATOR
Droplets disappear
Words are forgotten
Forms change
But you, o lord
Remains from age to age
Forever,
You are everlasting

Life passes
Death comes
But all shall live
In you forever
I said to you
Be mine
For I have chosen

My heart leaps for joy
In you o lord
You are worth of love
And I love you
When you pass through the fire
The flames will not hurt you
Neither will you burn

In wretchedness
For a long time
I search among
My brother men
Then I remember
You o lord
And you never end your affection

Lord your
Name is hope
Those who forsake you
Lose their stand
They are just like foot print on the sand
And barren dryness travels with them

Life eternal begins
And death shall,
Never reign
The lord has made
Covenant with men
When he passes by,
The desert begins to bloom

ROCK OF AGES
Everlasting
Like the sun
As old as
The ages past
Father let thy love
Flow to me like shadow flows through valley
In the hollow of
The desert
Of my life
My soul
Reaches out to you

God creator
You, a light for my path
In my miseries
You came to my aid
How can I repay you?
I will be a blessing
To your name
To carry your name among men

As the sea (ocean)
Reflects the sun
Let my life
Reflect your love
Keep me o lord
From a bitter heart
Don’t let me fall
On my slippery foot
Don’t let me
Escape your touch of love
Am nothing but
But a creature of thee

Just like the birds
They sing your praise
All day long
And you give them rest
All night long
In the morning
On a soaring wing
They rise to meet thy light
The sun that gives light to the eagle,
Blinds the owl
That is just the way you made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment