Thursday 13 October 2016

THE DIARY OF AN IMAGINARY POET (LOVE POEMS) MUOGBO MICHAEL IZUCHUKWU



OPEN SECRET THE MEMORIES OF MY DIARY
BY MUOGBO MICHAEL IZUCHUKWU ZIMUIFE (ZIM LIGHT)
1.      LOVE MANIAC

I love all
Yet have no lover
I have aged in love
Yet without a love story

I know the secrets of the soul
I know the pleasures of love
Fulfilment is my delight of them
Knowing these keeps my heart beating

I have known the love of a lover
I have known the lover of love
Who fills me with life
And gives more than I dare to ask

I love like the sun
Without preference and grudge
I warm the cold
I melt the hardened

I love like the water
With kindness and joy
I refresh the thirsty
I cleanse the dirty

Come to me now
And close me up
Boil me and get me done
You are just it, as I wanted

2.      UNUSUAL LOVE

I’m used to you
Like I am to my breath
Please return this love
More than I have given

I’m like a lost puppy out of your arms
I feel dead without you
My wish in your arms is eternity
Your touch is a stimulus I envisage

Tear me no more
Ache me no more
Stop amusing my day
And beating my night
 
you are from a distant land of love
have you come this far to torment me
Are you of love or hate?
Have you come to fill me with desires or regret?

Please make me a song once more
My light heart misses your tiny voice
Sing me a song from your nimble heart
This is my imaginative desire

3.      CHANGING LOVE

Change a life by instance
Fled darkness and initiate light
Bring about symphony
Of word and of thought

I have found beauty
Brought by, by sweet melodies
Shown forth in tones of light notes
With jagged harmonies of love and kindness

Love is amazing; it hurt so much
I am destined to do this forever
My child is crying because I am dying
But I can, yet promise you tomorrow

Memories are past
Time has gone by so fast
I do regret
But I’m not the worst of my kind

My love has fallen miles apart
It hurt me
But I’m not dying of it
It weakens to reconceive this part of my knowledge

I have cried, now I’m tired
I have tried, now I’m fired
Is this how you expel people from your school of love?
Why throw me a drunk grasshopper when you met me a gentle dove?

4.      IMAGINATIVE LOVE OF IMITATION

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery
Love is the greatest form of illusion

It’s been long
I have forgotten the taste of your love

I slept in comfort
Why do you wake me in distress?

You starved me
Now I’m used to hunger

Stop stressing my heart
Let me be

5.      A GLASS SEEN THROUGH A GLASS

Reflections are made by shine surfaces
Result of mysteries
And a pain turned success

These are words spoken by the finest voice
In composition of the softest rhymes
It tells of a treasure ever kept.
Ever kept in the safest of places.

When I’m good, I’m very good
When I’m bad, I’m better.
I’m no angel, please don’t tempt me
Come on, light my fire
I will but everything including you
Don’t kindle my fire and extinguish my virtues.

6.      LOVENGE

Revenge is not a passion
It is a disease
It poisons the soul
Dismantles love
And destabilize emotions

This is a secret scandal
I am still exactly who I am
The one person that will never care
It’s a yes and a no

The paranoia is fine
But it may be a problem on the long

7.      CONFUSED LOVE

Many have seen this
But I only do understand
You are just a small fish
In a very big hand

I believe you were staring at me
This mystic stare gives my heart a glow
You know how to shout
But you have never been loud enough

I thought the unthinkable
Love has hurt me so much
I feel like a lost puppy
Waiting for someone to take me home

I can’t help this feeling
I have casted you behind the shadows of the past
You were green for me
Now you are red

My jelly legs can no longer carry my weight
On this distant and hefty journey
The sound of the pines itches my ears and aches my head
This is a sound that had so much soothed me before

I miss you
My heart aches
Yet I smile through the pain
And wave the tears away

It may be a dark night
But morning is drawing nigh
The night is ruggedly interesting
The tears and the nightmares made it more fun

8.      MY LOVEY

You are not all I wish for
But you make the top of my list
My love for you is skidding on an ice surface
It feels so cool
But my heart is gradually becoming numb

I didn’t know how I started loving you
But I definitely will not stop
You made me a moon light lover
The rays of the moon cascades on my features
It is always very easy and fun to lock lips in this situation

I said I love you
This is because it is the nearest word in my vocabulary
But I know that what I feel is more than love
This is a mystic feeling that makes my heart to glow
Only I know exactly what I feel

9.      MAD LOVER

Please don’t use me to practice your madness
Because myself am a retired mad man
Please don’t force me back to office

Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do
If you do
Destruction will befall your will to love

I know what my life is with you
I imagine what it can be without you
I have really made my choice

My choice has little to do with me
But everything to do with the consolidation of the power of love
This is my greatest success as a lover

This can only be resolved by enemies working together.

10.   LOVE INSTINCT

This is more suspicion than rumor
Love hangs in a balance
And trust is a risk every lover is obliged to
To know what it is, you need to get along like a player

I loved you for one thing
I’m changing my mind to make it two
There is one profit in love
But it can always be doubled

Love is not a feeling
It’s a choice
A slippery slope that we all desire as a path
Its blade cuts too close to the bones

Never underestimate the difficulties of love
Its good and sweet
But it results unimaginable darkness


11.  FAIRY LOVE

When I was young
I love fairy tales
Tales that instructs
How to love and be loved

Everything is ok with love
Just blink your eyes and rest your head
The sweet sunrise awaits your wake
This is a brand new love

Do me a favour
Put the lights out and draw me near
Bid your system relax
And listen to my heart beats

Free your heart of anxiety
Let worries melt away like wax
The morning breeze have come this far
Just to refresh you

I love you and I’m here to stay
Hold me close let me caress you
You have sliped from my arms to my thighs
Fall asleep in love and dream with me

12.  ROSYM, LETTER TO MY DEAREST LOVE

If this is what it take
Flanigan will roll you wherever you need to go

It’s really a leisure I can afford

A thousand year is gone
Millions of loves are wasted

This secret of mine never lets me go
Obdurate is all I have become of you

Let me this one chance to prove my loyalty to love
Obeisance I am in you
Vacuous is the love of my expression
Earth and heaven knows this

All I desired was you
Great is this accomplishment of mine
Ask me “why”
I may never tell you the truth
Nothing is worth more than loving you for no reason

I’m done with love, but love is not done with me

Would you be my guest?
Its ok to be scared
Lose your mind
Let fall in love together

Soar higher and higher
Till I satisfy your taste for love
I will always be there
Love is a leisure
Let us acquire it

Love for who you want to become
Obelisk is always to immortalize you
Value what you have
Even I with low value consciousness

You are so precious
On days of abundance and scarcity
Uneven and rare is the gift you have

13.   COLAPSING LOVE

To pay my debt to you
Will require more than I possess
I can’t wait to hurt you someday
You and I are about to climb a bed together

But you never can say what will happen
If loving you is wrong
Then I don’t want to be right
I hope you will concur with me

14.  LOVE ALMIGHTY

I soar higher and higher
To attain perfection in love
I must reach up above
On the wings of eagle much I fly

I need to touch the skies
For the sake of love
To pull out a star
And place it in your precious bosom

Then shall I look deep in your blue eyes
And speak those words I’ve long concealed
I have sacrificed and endured so much for love
But I’m here to honour your love

Make me a dwelling in your heart
How graceful be I to be there?
The whole of me is the grace of love
Let live this grace together

There is no other way
Love me, let me love you
My heart needs to say this
Your heart need to believe this

I love you

15.   THE HARMONY OF MY HEART

I grow in the chambers of your spirit
Your love is an ember
Which is ever burning in my heart
Keeping it warm and alive

You have taken me to the center of love
Safe in the lone world above
There you’ve always refreshed me
With the soothing breeze of your breath

The love I know of you surpasses thousands of cupids
I am confident in the safety of your love cozy
You finally lighted the lonely candle in my heart
You ignite the flames of love in my soul

It marvels me how this flame in my heart flickers
But I’m sure it is never going to die
Because your great hand cups it still
Against the winds of hatred

Time is passed, but my memory of you sticks still
I still can feel the loving peace you granted me
This is beyond time
It will forever stay and glow

I thank you
O you, human tabernacle
Mummy Mary
I love you so much

16.  I LOST HOPE IN LOVE

I lost hope in love
I never thought there would be a better tomorrow
But with you here, my sorrows and nightmares fled
Finally, I found the one true love I desired

My pool is dried up
Of sorrow and sadness
Of misfortune and emptiness
Of loneliness and broken heart

You’ve done a great job in my heart
You opened me up to hope
And showed me the light of love
Its rays have restored my life of love

17.   THE AISLE OF LOVE

We will walk this aisle together
Hand to hand shall we walk
In love and peaceful harmony
In a warmth embrace and company of love

This is a road to a faraway land
Where we lose our mind together
Attain perfection in the arms of each other
And light the flames of love in our hearts

We will look in each other’s eyes
And find lost expressions
Our hearts may skip a bit
But in passion will our lips meet

we will soothe each other to the best of our tastes
I offer you my love in a platter of gold
I hope you do so for me too
It would only bring my fantasy to reality

18.   LOVE HEALING

I’ve been in this darkness for long
Still hoping in the saving help of your love
Take worries and fear away from me
You have what it takes
Just get me healed

I long have been waiting
Time seem to be slowing down
But I will never lose hope till I’m well again
You are the healing I desire
Please grant me fulfilment in love

You can open this chain that hold me down
Because you are the key to the lock
Set me free and bid me in love once again be
Feel my emptiness
And get me out of this loneliness

My heart was lost
In time and torn to shreds
Please reassemble and heal my broken heart
Teach me how to and give me a reason
That I may never give up to love again

19.   MISGUIDED FEELINGS

I died after encountering you
Your feelings were uncontrollable
And wrongly motivated
You are a killing medicine

It was a mistaken love
I fell into this open blindness
It’s a half without a whole
And a whole that is ever incomplete

I beg you, release me and let me go
To my heart, you have caused so much of damage
This is the greatest love I ever know
And it caused the greatest damage I ever suffered

What we share, feel so wrong
To say I love you every night
Is the greatest lie I ever told
And the greatest tormenting moments of my life

My instinct shouts out Lust
It never told me lies though
We can be best of friends
But I don’t fancy your sex appetite

20.   TO MY FANTASY
I see your shadow
Even if you hide I can find you
Because we are closely connected
You have brought me so much hope and confidence
If I live again, I will live for you

You are my lover and my best friend
This love is not like the proverbial chicken
Don’t worry about that
It is already taken care of
Because I cannot dread my fantasy

Without the sun and moon
You radiate your own light
The brilliance of your brightness
Has always made you attractive
You are my superstar

21.   FAILED LOVE

I felt like a toy
Broken and damaged
But unlike a toy
I cannot be retuned

You used and left me like a sack
You took my love for granted
You were ignorant of the quality of my love
You were too blind to see the worth of what I offered you

Why then should I waste my time
Trying to convince a being too blind to see
It’s my joy that in pain you realize
That you fucked up a big time

I can’t guarantee you a hope of reunion
I know, you’ve found some love
I’m willing and disposed to let you go
It feels so cool knowing you are gone

Your privilege of tormenting me is exhausted
But my pain was useful to the treasuries of the church
Because I offered them for the souls in purgatory
You are actually a big time looser

22.   LOVE REPLAY

I replay my moments of your love
Last night I played it again
And I fell into a brand new love
With a stronger faith
Ever than before

Your love is an express I love to stroll
None has loved me ever like you
I have fallen flat
Deeper ever in your love

I know you’ve there, ever been for me
Dispelling shadows of hatred
And igniting the light of love
You have been a fairy love towel
Wiping away my tears of broken heart

You are a warm blanket
In the cold dark night
Keeping my heart warm
With your bosom as my personal head rest

With keen interest and respect
I entrust my heart into your care
I admire your sacrifices for love
You have given life to my numb heart
It’s cool, knowing that I’m loved once more

Truly I believe in your love
It gives me joy and happiness
Offering me smiles and laughter at every encounter
It’s obvious in your beautiful eyes

Once more I feel love
After a long period of cold and broken heart
I’m really thankful to you
For keeping it real and live
You are my fantasy baby girl

23.   AWFUL LOVE

I thank God for you
Because you have been a lot to me
Your presence disperses my fears

I thank God for you
The kiss of your lips
Has always set my heart ablaze

I thank God for you
Setting me ablaze
Burning with the fire of love

I thank God for you
The sound of your voice
Has always sooth my yearning for melody

I thank God for you
The touch of your hands
Sends shivers down my spine

I thank God for you
Gracing me with softness, sweetness and care
You look so perfect in my imagination

24.   AMAZING GRACE

I thought I lost you forever
And never to meet your kind again
But you keep gracing me with your loving presence
I thought I do never fall again
I was wrong, you swept me off my feet

I’ve fallen helplessly into your love
My stamina for resistance is weak
Because you have softened my heart
Harden by past experiences
Which kept me broken, cold and shattered

This has happened so fast
Slowly I fell, unconsciously
Its late to struggle for my lost balance
I just have to accept this fate
Though I never despised it

I was in a slumber
This feel so right
But there will never be an “us”
Another fate I just accepted
I have woken up to reality

I detest hurting you
But I can’t hold on anymore
My hands have grown feeble
I just have to let go
Yet another fate I accepted

We don’t match anymore
For us, there is no forever
Because we were never meant to be
Don’t cry, it’s not just fate
But I am for a purpose

25.   CALL TO MEMORY

I can remember something so radiant and warm
Illuminating and affectionate
It’s your smile

I can remember something so cool, soft and sweet
Engulfing and blissful
It’s your kiss

I can remember something so delicate and gentle
Sensational and refreshing
It’s your touch

I can remember seeking a glimpse of something
So beautiful, attractive and perfect
It’s you

I can remember hoping for something
So caring and genuine
It’s your love

I can remember something that makes my heart flutter
Leaving me in ecstasy and bliss
It’s my memory of you

I can remember something that makes me feel lucky
Graced and honored
It’s my date with you

May God bless my memories of you

26.   TO MY FAIRY LOVER

You are my fairy tale
Always giving my moods bliss
I’m dreaming but not sleeping
Why didn’t I believe in miracle?

It could have worked if I believed
I remember us, of the fantasy world
The way we used to be
In that fairy world that seem so perfect

It’s funny I can’t see you with my open eyes
But with a shut lid
All I see is you
You make me feel like “not wake up”

But I need to stay conscious
I need to wake to reality
Else many more will miss me
Our love has gone up in a whirl wind
Just like breeze it is just past

It’s so confusing
The way you breeze through my fantasy
But it is indeed a fairy tale
Our love story

All the same
You are a memory never discard
But there must be an end
To this our fairy story of love

27.   PRECIOUS

I think of you firstly and lastly
When I rise and go to bed
You intrude each thought of my head
I always pretend I don’t want this
But it actually entices me

I think of you firstly and lastly
When I breath in and out
You breeze through my imaginations
I always pretend this weakens me
But it actually grows me stronger

I think of you firstly and lastly
When I think of love and romance
You are there every moment of my longing and yearning
I always pretend this is so easy
But it actually is the hardest

I think of you firstly and lastly
When I think of giving up love
you are encourage my humble effort
I always pretend this is embarrassing
But it actually motivates me

28.   A FORGOTEN GHOST

Every time I see you
It’s like a first time
Especially from this angle
I’m not going to dance again
Else I dance with you
Your sanity matches my madness
It’s pretty cool, lets role together

Our love makes a perfect romantic story
You enthralled me
And caught my attention with your gentle-charming smile
This has been since that sacred day we met
I got just a morsel of your love
But it’s sweetness got me demanding for more
I have scuffled with so much of my peers to possess this

Since then we have set a scene
This is a love I more cherished than feared
Nothing else matters to me
If only I could see your beautiful face every moment
And rest my head on your plump bosom
On dark cold nights
And be warmed with the caressing heat it emits

As the moon grows over the dark night
As the rain drops from the sky
And the cold night breeze whistles
May love grow longer in our path
May our dark hearts be illuminated
That we may fulfil our destiny of love
This is all I do say before asking you to marry me.

I guess you know who I’m writing to?
A FORGOTTEN GHOST

29.   ANGEL OF LOVE

You are an angel envied by the angels
You possess and give so much love
This is unusual of a mere mortal
I have taught and known love for many years
But today I experience something new

Your love has so much influenced me
Just that it can’t make me effeminate
Else there will be confusions in performance
You are good in what you chose to do
But I’m better in what I’m meant to do

30.  I LOVE YOU

I love you
Is a beautiful lie
But I love believing it
My loyalty is to my convictions
Not to an infatuation
Which can never be love

I know love so old
But it kills me so young
I have loved in time and season
This made me so prurient
I have formed this as a habit
But it’s really bad for someone who claims to love

I can sense your prurience too
That is just being judgmental
I am not a sex symbol
What pleasure do you get from my sexual fantasies?
Your conscience doesn’t dictate human respect
You are just being too desperate

What we had was infatuation
Wrongly motivated as it was
It has bent me, but never can break me
It kept me in a pathetic situation
But I’m back on track, on the road to success
Guess what? I am prepared for you

31.   MY WORLD OF LOVE

This world is a treasure
I dare not abandon it
I wake each day with the alarms of joy
Greeted with smiles and kisses

My heart is gladdened
My tears are died
I live for the sake of love
And grateful to God the most

I bath with the promises of love
My soul belongs to a faraway land
Love has been so fair to me
Oh you cupid, shoot me still

32.   POSSIBLE THOUGHT

I could think but only of one
A thought that hits my head
Just as the moon hit the sun on eclipse
A product of my acute imagination

I see you in a world
Full of blooming flowers
Staring at me
With that cute, charming smile

I closed my eyes
And could only see you and me
In that pink plain horizon
As the sun is already set

We are on this beach alone
Let’s work the shoreline together
I desire nothing more than your lone company
Here I can tell you things I’m shy to say

33.   BROKEN AND DISHEVELED LOVE

Sometimes,
We break things
To make it better
For years, I have been into this
Learning how to breath
And put things right

What you have on your hands don’t scare me
I have seen it before
I have touched it
And it has touched me.
Victory at the expense of the innocent
Is no victory

This is a hard love
But I know how to handle it
I guess she has jammed the wrong lover
I’ve got experience and patience
But I can promise her a rightful love

This day I learnt something
A lesson I could not learn in the arms of my lover
It’s classified, you can’t really fathom it
But I tell you, I’ve looked into many eyes and said no
Yours is not an exception

34.  BETTER THAN I DON’T KNOW

It’s clear that you can’t be objective
You need to get use to girls
Then you can start keeping them out of your mind
I can’t control your fears
But I can control mine

I have a bunch of just you
Do you ever wonder
About why I don’t have us?
For the first time
I just noticed there is a bit of green in the blue of your eyes

I never got to know this
Even though you are my very own
I never did fall into your love
I’m waiting for you in the valley of dreams
I’m loose, and ready to fall

35.   A LOVER IN A BEAUTIFUL ARMOUR

My castle is full of pain and sorrows
This is a battle field where none is killed but all are hurt
I need a helping arm, a hand with a beautiful armour
And a shining double edges samurai sword
To keep me safe from my fears and anxieties
I need a knight to keep me safe from myself
He who can do anything to please my taste of safety
Because lately, I’m being afraid of my shadows

My castle is full of pain and sorrows
This is a battles field where none is a soldier but all are fighting
I need a captain, a commander with a thunderous commanding vocal
And a huge outstanding stature in a shining armour
To keep my hopes healthy and living
I need a samurai to keep me safe from the ninja of love
He who can tolerate nothing to please my taste of safety
Because lately, I’m being afraid of my reflections

My castle is full of pain and sorrows
This is a battle field where none is afraid but all are in danger
I need a brave knight, with a shining storm
And a skilled sword man of fearful blades
To keep me moving in my battle armour
I need a ninja to safe guard my course of defense
He who can afford not to give up to please my taste of safety
Because lately, I’m being afraid of my lover girl

36.   THE FLOWER GIRL

A love received is twice given
Love for who you are
Then you can overcome your fears
Never give up your fight

Be you, and you would have nothing to hide anymore
And you will ever be standing strong
Even when everything goes wrong
You will never suffer the pains of worry

Once I’m hard hearted
Mending my broken heart, I hardened it
I stopped loving and caring
But then came a flower girl

There was fragrance from her scenting flowers
It melted my heart
I felt something sweet and special
I felt something real, I was heartened

From then I was guaranteed love at the heartstrings
I loved it, I felt love but one thing
It was scorching, I was heat hazed
I could not see her beautiful face

All the same, I am grateful to the flower girl
My heart now glows and sings in love’s harmonies
Not cold nor hard is my heart again
I feel warm and soft

37.   SEXUAL PLEASURES

Sometimes I think of why and cry
Into this in a very tender age
It really kills tenderly
Gradually loosening the bonds of one’s life

It disheartens me to know
The youths aren’t going to heed this call
I’m really sorry, they may all have to die young
But it’s never too late to turn back

Once condemned, nothing else can be done
Then you noticed that your hardened heart did you no favour
Then a part of you is really lost
It then becomes a lose-lose situation, because your essence as a being is gone

Preserve your given gifts
You may not fathom, but it’s important
There are many other options to loneliness
Than exercising a right that was never given you

You know, eliminating the rules of law
There are many other things that are natural and legal
It’s a crap, but that treasure you have
Take it home, to the rightful person

38.   CLASSIFIED LOVE GENDER

It happened so fast
The way you storm my life
When my love story was turning to a tragedy
It was a shocking surprise
You came and changed my plot

I have opened my diary
I’m holding this pen
But you really are writing
You seem to forget its personal
Why do you dominate my conscience?

I’ve gotten rid of you before
But really I can’t repeat my mistakes
Why would I want to rid you again?
You are a good luck charm
Stop flicking me out with you love skill

Let’s raise a beautiful friendship
And watch it grow into love
Now you wonder why friendship is no love to me
Things just have to evolve
A day will come, I will speak the truth

39.  IN NEED OF A LOVOMETER

Like the statue of liberty
You always are standing tall in my head
You fit me just like a glove
Fine, it has been a strong bond
It feels so right
But I wonder if it’s really right

I doubt, experience as it is
My feelings had deceived me a couple of whiles
So how really do I measure this love
I know just one way, but I consider it no option
Because I would be destroying a valuable of mine
It worth not a big deal, but I don’t consider it a measure for love

Well, it feels so cool, I’ve been too close
I bet one more step would land me on the red line
Its good sometimes to break the rules
But I’m not going to break it
Some others persons already did
Making it easy for me to get away

I’ve been trained up in the good way
Its left for me not to depart from it
This feeling is too close to tickling me
We are close to being one
But the figure one doesn’t divide, it takes all
My love for you is born out of greed and jealousy

40.  LOVE SCAVENGER HUNT

love is always scant for me
I just have to hunt for survival
I can’t believe I am a love scavenger
But I scarper, you know I’m not the trouble type

I’m experienced in this game
I love to play, whether lose or win
I’ve met babes with refreshing mouth breath
So also, I’ve met those with scatological mouth breath

I’ve survived many things
Things that won’t take time to kill an else lover
But it’s good to know, girls take note
Placing his hands on your hip is no romance

But if he shares the product of your bacteria industry
Then that dude is damn desperate
And I bet he is going to die young
Please don’t kill him young, freshen up

I’m feeling like tiger
I will not only scavenge, I hunt love
I bet love, where is my rifle
I’m going to kill all the cupids

41.   KEEP OFF, OUT OF BOUND

Yes, he ran out of love, and so what?
Beware and take note
All you desperate bitches
Keep away from the Lord’s vine yard
It took him time to cultivate that garden
Don’t trespass the Lord’s property

He isn’t going to file a case against you
But you will blame yourself
Till the end of your, would be, shattered life
Don’t bet God, because he will break your finger
That thing, love, feels like a champion
But I’ve got something to scare it away

Lest I forget,
The breath of your mouth is scatological
Thanks to God he survived that disaster
So do you think he is desperate for your kiss
Yes, he held your hip
It’s no big deal

You really think you can satisfy his thirst for love
You have no idea, what you are into
But I’m sure, before you are through
Its fire will consume you.
It’s not late to turn back
But if you insist on going forward, it will doom you

42.   GENTLE WATERS

Your touch, sends shivers down my spine
I have seen and experienced love
But this is somewhat special
It matches my love

Your glamour is ebubelicious
You welcomed me with a smile
And freshen me with a kiss
Please don’t leave me

I can’t bear the pain if you do
You are a big deal to me
I will never let you go, never
Because I can’t afford to miss you

You started this
Now I’m head over heels
All of you, is all I want
Don’t let me down

43.   MY BIRTH RIGHT

It’s my birth right
One day I will be there
In your arms where I belong
I will lay claims to it
And possess it

It’s my birth right
One day the church bell will chime
Locked in your arms
We will match forward through the isle
And after some minutes, the ring will shine on my fingers

Trust me and don’t be jealous
I only have eyes for you
I’m already addicted
But it’s unfortunate
This is a chimera

44.   A CUSTOMISED WORLD OF US

There is a world made for just us
A cocoon where we fulfil our desires
Bonded to each other with an invisible glue
Then we become invincible

We are wrapped up
And we are together in the womb of this place
Nurturing our love
And making up a story ever to be told

There we will be nestled to the fold
And held fast with a silken thread
This bond will last
And we will get used to each other

45.   KEEP CLOSE

I’ve laughed and cried
Those are the greatest moments I lived
They may never fade from my memory

I could see on our first meeting
That we were brought together by nature
You were gentle, with a true smile

I just want you to keep close
I need to feel the vibration of your breath
Then I’m sure your safety is sure

The future is near
I’m anxious and waiting
Everything is wonderful with you nigh

46.   THE WORDS OF MY ROSE FLOWER

This is not just a rose
You need to accept it to understand
Beyond the petals of this rose
Is my heart and soul
I give you all the love I could afford
Allow me to touch and feel the beat

This rose contains all my thoughts about you
I kept it to myself for a time so long
You may wonder the big deal with my thinking
But it’s cool to let you know
I give you a rose because you made me feel like one
I bloom anything I got you beside me

Look beyond the beauty of this rose
And you will see more,
A thing set to marvel you
Be a sunshine to it
Nurture it, and keep its beauty shining
Be a love gardener and flourish it

47.   MY EYES ON YOU

I got my eyes on you
I can never tear it away
You made my life worth living
To me, you are a sunshine
Full of life and vigour
lifting me high above my dreams
The stare of your eyes keeps my courage still
And the melody of your voice, keeps my faith alive

Your presence elates my spirit
In your absence, just like a flower
I may wither and die off
Piece by piece
Your presence is a strength that boosts me
I have grown stronger and stronger
Please don’t leave
I will be vulnerable to many things

48.   MY SPECIAL SOMEONE

I gain hope from loving you
You made me understand the mysteries of me
You have kept me on my feet
And there still to support me stand

Having you in my life
Is a life changing experience
You have woken my spirit from slumber
Cheering me up at every lost hope

Your encouraging smile gave my life vigour
At your touch my sorrows fled
You are always there when loneliness storms me
Your loving embrace, I will forever fantasize

Indeed, you are special
My memory of you is to stay
I have to do this
It is what I owe you

49.   COMPANIONSHIP OF LOVE

To the baby girl that took my heart away
Thank you for keeping it safe
All these while I was damn lifeless
There was power failure in the light house of my soul
Love sucked then
Then a good thing came my way
It was you, my companion of love
Onwards, I felt hurt no more

I still have memories of you
Remembering that quiet dark night
When fright and fear encompassed me
You came by, with your embracing presence
Dispelling my fears
I was scared no more
You brought confidence to me
And I knew you

My memories of the night live still
On that dark cold nights
When drops fall from the sky
I was two, but you made my four
I can’t deny the reality of what happened
Just quietly listen and hear this interesting part
When you caress surfaced and the weather changed
I never said this, but the heat was an interesting comfort

The memories are not lost yet
On the cool rainy evening
You walked me through the rain
And I felt my pains no more
It was a beautiful shower
The heavens have blessed us
I cried no more
Because your presence was my consolation

These memories soothe me still
On the battle night of my soul
When I was fighting against heart breaks and loneliness
You were not ruthless to my case
Only you did really understand
Removing my fake cheerful mask
You supported me on my lone battle
Victory dares not be out of my sight

50.   FREE FALL

Feel free to fall
Because I’m here to catch you
You are my worst distraction
But it is a sweet sensation
I will be there always for you
Even if the sky is falling down
The world may beat us down
But we are bound to stand strong
We are like the drops from the sky
Not knowing where to land
All the way from a far island
Still our life leaves a question
This is the effect of the tears we shed
Under the scorching heat of the sun
Seeking to reach our destination of love
We have walked and wandered
Toiles and labored
Yet this love leaves no mark
Nothing could be remembered of it
Could it be fate or bad luck
Well, whatever it is
It really doesn’t feel cool anymore

51.  KISS OF LOVE

If I look into your eyes
Love (kiss) will strike your lips with passion
I can’t say the things I do like to perform
But diming the light cannot be ignored
I am too desperate
Let me move at a slower pace
And take things one at a time

If I drag you near to myself
Hug will embrace you with some warmth
I will reach out to the softest and sweetest part
I do tell you because of our thought difference
I think still of your burning lips
Which is consumed with the flames of love
But I do perfect this romance
And start on the smoothest, your cheek
It shines out from below your eyes level

If I storm you from the back
A mighty hand will grab and possess you
And sweet melodies would melt your sorrows
Don’t worry about where I do hold
My hands are neither rude no notorious
Just your hips would be clocked
But I promise you no damages
I do whisper my desires to your ears
And tickle you to fantasy
Your neck would be a great treasure to exploit
I will scatter and wet you with kisses

If I throw you down the couch
A stage would be set for performance
Fear not, for I am gentle and soft
I will trek your chest down to the navel
I have no idea, what that journey may cost me
I just hope this would be mind-blowing
I will move my tongue round and round
And slowly I will go down to the lowly
It seems hidden but I can find it
I will pass the seven of sevens
Trespassing beyond your waist line
And finally ready for site seeing
If I reach this destination,
Lights will fade

But I’m not finished yet
you must reward me, preferred kindness
For today I become your love doctor
These are moments I think
And I’m completely lost and gone in my thoughts
Well it’s a fantasy
I don’t dread it though
One day I will set a stage
And act this drama by myself
Just for my deep love of you

52.  NIGHTINGALE

You are my angel
My dream and my thought
Yours is the voice I hear
In the dead quiet night

My heart aches without you
I feel cold out of your presence
You are my night angel
The only company I desire

you are the someone I waited for
what took you so long
I almost gave up my hope
But you never cease to surprise me

53.   HEAVEN SENT

This come once in a life journey
When you bump into a stranger
And things start turning out well
Then your feelings start evolving
You feel the world is complete
You felt worries are finally gone
It was a perfect mate you met
You feel perfect in every way
And then you pray fate not to fall your hand
Not knowing whether you are meant to be
Yet in your confusions, you are convinced
You start seeing everything in a different way
You start believing it was real
You made promises
And vowed forever
To watch the sun set together
You made her a heaven sent
Adored and revered her
Never judging by the size of her heart
You do swear she was an angel from heaven
Time unfolded
And you got to see the character within
Then, the thought of her breaks your heart away
Then you went off on you separate paths

54.   MAGICAL RIDE

I’m crazy, but not out of my mind
Riding in this space
As big as a napkin

Being in this got me thinking
How could I have survived without those pairs
I can square a triangle
But she gives me reason to do it

I gaze into her eyes
Seeing the innocence of her being
Then I knew, we can match
She had no idea what my thoughts are

I maybe be thinking she is ugly
But she knows the work
What to do, and when to do

55.  MAKASON

Cack-handed me
Have been so careful with the caboodle of you
It’s obvious that babes are fragile
Are you too soft to break on one hit?
Mysteries will unravel
And I will get to know the reality of you
Knowing though, will make no difference
Already, my eyes are fixed and I’m head over heels

Eagerly, I’m walking this path with full consciousness
Really convinced of what I’m doing
Irrespective of my reservations and the consequences
Many of my kind threaded their way through this path
Many too, never returned
Ultrasonic was the call against this pathway
Oafishness never allowed them to heed

Mine is a different case
All is already taking care of
Unassailable has been my records in this game
Really you may think I am a good boy gone bad
Earnestly, myself thought I was becoming bad
Every breath I take, bear witness to my innocence
Now I live to believe it

Really you got me thinking
Intimacy banged my door, every moment I stared
Till I convinced myself of what is right
All I thought of was negative

Really, you got me wishing and my head spinning, if not
I have become an umpire in this game
Till now, I play no more
All is defined, you are just like a sister to me

56.  MYSTERIOUS LOVE

You had no idea from the start
But I did find true love in your heart
It’s a lifelong treasure
All I ever desired and waited for

Her smile is killing
It got me wanting
My needs are provided
You are just me in a different body

Her beauty is like the morning rising
With much beauty and grace
Making me to say “who is she”
She looks so perfect in my eyes

I desire your forever companionship
You are precious and sweet
We look so perfect, a match
You are dream come through

Your touch gives life to my spirit
Promise me you be forever mine
And I promise to love you forever love
In each other’s arms forever be us

57.   THE MORALE OF A SHY GEE

My heart conceals the night loneliness
In solitude within the comforts of my stark room
I do hope to emblazon it
But not if you don’t honour my invitation
The star light blaze in my eyes
And the weather presents me a perfect opportunity
And I already fantasize your visit to my world
I am running out of patience, can’t wait to have you

For a while now
I was retrained from love
My emotions faded away
And I was hidden behind the shields of my shyness
Thanks to morale, I tendered you the invitation
Hope your coming will not bewilder me
I just want you to cut in like a knife
And scrap away my shyness, brand me

I never thought it possible
But I know your worth and abilities
I burn with a fervent love of you
You will be a treasure I will keep forever
What I feel for you doesn’t obey the law of physics
We will fly and never land again
My delight of you disproves all measuring scale
You enrapture me

58.   ONE STEP A TIME, IS THERE TRUE LOVE? A TRIBUTE TO BROKEN GIRLS

One day I will touch your lips
And leave a sensation you will ever remember
I will fuse in
And give you a bite of love
It will be so soft, gentle and sweet

You must trip

One day you will sleep
And dream of me
As your fairly love angel
Soothing you with lips blessing
And digging deep to bury my love in your heart

You must germinate the love

One day you will fall into my love
And have a safe landing
I will be there to catch you
Caress you, warm you, touch your soul
And give you a reason to stay

You must be convinced

One day you will smile
And I will be the reason
You will be so obsessed with me
Fantasizing every moment
About you in my arms

You must be desperate

One day you will look on the mirror
And see a burning tender love
You will turn back and see me
I will open my arms
And you will fly in

You must feel loved

One day the sun will shine and your finger will glitter
Together we will make one
I will make to you a love so deep and true
Upon your bosom, I will rest my head
And your heart will beat for me alone

You must give in

One day I will frown
And all will be said and done
You will cry
I will kiss you
And say, “I’m sorry”

You must be disappointed

One day you will wake up
With the other side of the bed empty
Just with a note
“There can’t be us anymore”
I will be far gone, never to return

You must be heart broken

27/9/2016

59.   SLAVE OF LOVE

Love can be given
But never battered
If you don’t cherish it
It will be lost, scattered and crushed
It will vanish like a chained ghost

Love is a lifelong mysterious course
Always loitering deep down the soul
To make the human a being of compassion
Seeing beyond what is just felt

Love embraces the whole person
It captures all emotions
And sinks the heart in perfect harmony
And frees all tensions

#UNEDITED
60.   FORGOTTEN HOME

Leaving his place
He travelled far away
Seeking to earn a living
The land wished him well and blessed him
He labored, suffered and struggled
God blessed his hustle
He established and lives standard
He now stands tall and stronger than ever
But he has forgotten his primitive land
Which held him so dear, and wishes him well
He now clings to a life that feels not nostalgia
He feels no more about home
And cared not about its condition
Yet the land awaits his celebrative return
But it’s never in his mind to go home
He has established a comfort zone
He feels so much comfort in a foreign land
Forgetting that a stranger is always a stranger
And must go home one day
Life or dead, body or spirit
What a sad news for the homeland
It seems the sun has set
And the moonlight stories forgotten
Home is heartbroken, forlorn and dry
Like a desert field
Where soldiers are slayed and never buried
Now phantom hover around every corner
The land is salted
And sinking fast in tears of rejection and lost
Yet it’s still fertile
Waiting to be explored and developed
But it’s disheartening
Knowing that he does not think anymore as a home boy
Oh you stranger boy
Who is busy developing another man’s land
Please go home and water your land
Which is fast growing dry
Though never infertile
If you forsake your home
One day you will have to return
Willing or unwilling
Your Lords must have sent you home
And you can’t carry your establishment along
You will lose all
And will never be sure of anything again
Not even of the love from home
You will be frustrated
Then you will remember,
There was a time I wrote
And you read and laughed at my pen
You will regret
But then it will be late
Now is not late yet
Stranger boy, please go home
And develop your place
Be proud of where you come from
You are quick losing your sense of home
Barely can you even speak your language
#Igbos go home and develop your place

61.   MY ANGEL

Ever since you opened my heart to me
Things changed and my experiences renewed
It was tough at the early stage
Because I was dealing with a heart I did not break
But I have to cultivate this new love
And watered it till it grows
Your feelings started coming true once more
You now open your eyes without tears
Now you can love
And be rewarded accordingly
You feel the pain of your lost love no more
Because you have falling into an endless love
And so peaceful in love you are.

62.   SCENT OF A WOMAN

As I woke up this morning
I perceive a little scent of a woman
Tangy and piquant

Oh it was my angel
The one whom I love
She is my never part love

The lady of my heart
The one who soothes me
With sweet sensations of love

The lady of my thought
My fiery loving baby girl
The perfect match of my being

May the sun bless the day I met you
May the moon bless the night I knew you
May God bless the moment you said yes to me

63.   A MEMORIAL LOVE

Our love is true always
Always firm and bonded
If the blue sky likes, let it crash
We must remain in love

This is a memory
Of a timeless love I ever know
Moment of moonlight togetherness
That made my sweetest of experiences

Times I feel loved
Felt for it
And fell for it
And it belonged to me

Yes, it’s a dead man’s instructions
But it lives in me still

64.  SOFT LIPS, SOFT KISS, SOFT HUG, SOFT TOUCH

It’s a soft work
I see it often
And each time, I saw
It remains brand new

I’ve got your finger print all over my body
And your lips print all over me
Your kiss makes my heart to skip
It makes me feel cool

You’ve got powerful lips
So generous in given and taking
Your kiss changes my frown to smiles
And sends my pain to the abyss of the past

Just a stare at you
Makes my day
Your hug gets me wanting
Like I should never let go

Your love is one of the sweetest
I ever tasted
Your sensible touch
Relives me of all pains

I’m standing by your bed
And I’m being tempted
By that things softer than a pillow
Please wake up and grant my desire
I do like to be given before I take

65.   ITS TIME TO PART

I am alone
But not lonely
The memories of the far away
Has refused to let me go

I have stepped on toes
And toes have stepped on me
Hearts were broken
And tears were shed

Those are just life accidents
We all wronged each other
But never harbored the grudge
It was a real nice experience

That which comes from a life
Forms a life, much more
It builds a memory
Now we go our different ways
To make our individual livings

66.   MISSED LOVE

Like an oil stain
Your love had spread all over me
What could I have been without you
You solved my mystery of why things have to change
Life was so complicated
Things were never the same
You were very special
I just didn’t figure out
I get warm feeling everything you are near
My mind becomes blank
And I feel like a baby once again

67.   BETRAYED BY LOVE

Your love was a cadge to me
But the benefits are no more
Where have I gone wrong
You used a cudgel on me
And abandoned me on a lone cliff
To be eaten by vultures
Just to honour your desires
I bet, I must survive all this
Why do you see me as a threat?
I loved you, but you hated me
Every word you said was a deceit
And every step you took could kill
I’m in pain, pain comes from stubbornness
Had I listened to my true love
All these could not have happened
Passing time can’t cure my pain
You made me feel surly
But it must surely vanish
By what right do you act as my lover?

68.   SEXUAL SCANDAL

She greeted me with a coquettish smile
I reciprocated indeed
My payment is kindness
I’m getting this sudden feeling

I shiver and shake
My heart beats faster
I’m losing control over me
Nervous all over

I can’t explain what I feel
I can’t figure what has come over me
There is a fire burning in me
Its already consuming me

No comments:

Post a Comment