Tuesday 13 March 2018

INNOCENT



There is no good reason why I shouldn’t trust
But since the living can’t hear me out
Let me take recourse in the dead
I have no ambition to impress neither am I curious

Curiosity would mean my intellect want to know something
But right now, I’m just comfortable with ignorance
Most of the knowledge I possess are just putting me into trouble
I just want to live as innocent as when I was a boy

Innocence would mean my entire being wants to know
Not just the selfish intellect who want to grab all knowledge to itself
When only the intellect knows
It makes me bored and bitter, and puts me in trouble

It takes my vitality and gives me only illusions
The boredom and bitterness will be an indication
That I am far from where I need to be
Then I begin to doubt the importance of educating the intellect

But doubt is not a destructive force
Unless we choose to make it one
If we invite it into our life
It will become a venerable guide

Innocence is a graceful dance with doubt
Sometimes we lead
Other times we follow
When we dance elegantly, we fall into the act of reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment