Thursday 2 January 2020

A CHILD LEFT ON HIS OWN


 A CHILD LEFT ON HIS OWN



Abandoned to my nightmares

I am a child left on his own

But the vultures did not prey on me

This child of so much sorrows keep surviving



I stood under the rain

Looking into the abode of lightning and thunder

With my heart full of wishes and desires

I hope the gods read my mind



I watched till the full moon slips into the august sky

Soft, beautiful and cute

It pours out its rays through tall trees and beautiful flowers of the garden

The sunset magic surrounds the orb of light



Crisp air tingled my ear, lightens my heart

And for a brief moment I thought nothing was worth crying for

Within my imaginations, I see where beauty bows to brilliance

Where everything arrogant removes its shoes to stand on a hallowed ground



This lonely child is kept company by the lilies of the field

But yet he cries behind his closed lids

With a puff eyes and a strained breathe

But his guardian angel wipes his tears and eases his breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment