Thursday 2 January 2020

WE CAN DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF US


    WE CAN DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF US



Love and care, you can’t have one without the other

I’m not afraid of them, because I want to live



I’m afraid my heart may ache

When I miss you too much

The choices I made led me here, not you

But it is unfortunate that my past glory and innocence doesn’t excuse my present guilt



Love disobeys all rules

It keeps only to what it pleases

Love conquers everything,

But of course except reason



Don’t spoil your good works

Please don’t make me cry

I haven’t come this far to end it this way

Please save my life, I’m not ready to die yet



You haven’t hurt me before

But please don’t hurt me that much

I don’t know how to forgive people

Did you mean it when you said you were sorry?

If you meant it, then don’t make me do this again



In as much as I don’t want to hurt you

I don’t want to hurt myself either

Things will change, but when they do

Please don’t consider it a parting gift



I am not like a broken staff

Which pierce the palm of him who lean on it

It is just that I have dipped my fingers inside sugar and salt

I have tasted with my tongue

And have decided to go for the salt

No comments:

Post a Comment