Thursday 2 January 2020

KISS GENNY


      KISS GENNY



After a long time, I day dreamt awake

Gracious by the fact of your blushing beauty, you still don’t fly beyond the capacity of your wing

Beauty bows to intelligence, but here I see beauty prostrate before morality and innocence

Aplomb is the very single word in my mind should I try to define you

I have watched closely and for every stare it looks like a first time



Grandiose was the art of my fantasy; gone haywire in three dimensional imagination

Ebullient in attitude, much stronger than I guess

Nestle these to your person and never lose hold of them

Even though I care not to say it, but here is someone who have impressed me

Valium do I call you

Instituting calmness that takes away worries

Eagle-eyed, yet I haven’t seen all there is, please keep unfolding

Veer if possible, verily I will appreciate and it would be a veritable memory

Excellent in your virtues; Mrs wonderful



Could it be the case I hype your awesomeness?

Hell no! I know exactly what I speak

It is not like my fantasies are holding me hostage

Daffy I felt at first, surprised in-between and amazed at last

Every moment has been a hit, back-to-back

Relax and don’t be scared. Rabble rousing is my hobby, but this is no rabid

All hasn’t been said, none has been done, but I do like to add: you are not abhorrent, nor ignoble, not even nefarious

No comments:

Post a Comment