Thursday 2 January 2020

…BECAUSE I CAN’T LEAVE YOU


    …BECAUSE I CAN’T LEAVE YOU



The best moment was the ten seconds between start and finish

Goodbye? If I will ever have to say this again

It will be to your corpse

What will I do without you?



If my memories fail, then there is no life in me

It took me little longer to say this

But it still comes out the same

Memory is life



Survival of the fittest is the order of the day

But you must surly because you are the most fit

There is always someone trying to take what is yours

But I assure you, no one struggles my love with you



I don’t ignore the rules because it makes me feel in control

But because I love you, I enjoy your friendship and there is no better place to fall in love

I wish I can be there when you go to sleep

And still be there when you wake up



I am a fighter, I always have been

And my whole life I have been dying

I think about the last breath a lot

Gasping for air and not getting any



If only I can hold my breath this long

You will be in my heart until I breathe in your kiss again

It is always said that if you love something you have to learn to let it go

But that is such a bullshit

I use to believe that, not until I once saw you almost die



Then nothing else mattered to me

I need you to be safe

I can’t let this slip away

Not ever



I knew it that day when I looked into your eyes

I saw a heart that was almost breaking

I don’t know what comes next

But I don’t regret any of this



Unless you close your eyes

I can’t walk away with you looking at me

But don’t worry

I’m never going to walk away even if you fall asleep



I finally got you speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment