Thursday 2 January 2020

SHOULD I CHANGE MY MINDSET ABOUT LOVE


   SHOULD I CHANGE MY MINDSET ABOUT LOVE



You know my friend, the truth is I am scared to love, because in love nothing is certain,

Isn't it scary when you are not certain about something?



Looking forward the day I will have a perfect friend,

But that day will never come.

What will I do, nothing.



But when I meet you, I realized that it is scarier to choose not to love, because the truth is that I don't need to be sure, as long as you are with me, am okay.



That day I meet you was great,

The one and only day in my life when I felt free

That night I was just honest about what I truly feel



Even just one second with the right person can feel like more than a lifetime.



That’s why I promise you starting today and for the rest of my life, I will love you without fear, I will take your hand and I will hold on to you tight.



We will jump together and face the world together, I will love you whoever you are now and whoever you will become. Am sure one day can change everything!!!

Until death do us part

No comments:

Post a Comment