Tuesday 27 February 2018

FURIOUS


   PUSH ME NOT TO THE WALL

I endured you like the syringe needle
Please don’t press on me harder
It is now beating on me so hard and fast
I can hear the sound of its throbbing
Don’t push me further than I can go

My head is at the verge of blowing
And it will surely give out smoke if it does
I can bear you no more
I’m sorry if I had given up my patience
I’m just being a normal teen

I have giving in to the offer of revenge
I can’t afford to drown in this ocean of maltreatment
Of pain and misery, of torture and agony
I’m drunk with the wine of retaliation
And have waken the spirit of vengeance

My tolerance have reduced to degree zero
I feel so cold now
Try me one more time
And I will make it memorable for you
Be careful not to wake a sleeping beast

No comments:

Post a Comment