Wednesday 14 February 2018

THE SEASONED FEMALE WARRIOR





She speaks with seriousness uncommon for a woman

Worn, battered, but fearless
She is covered in silver and gold armour
She has a sword strapped to her belt
She has both experience and intelligence beyond her age

She is a warrior clothed in brilliant armour
She is more regal than human words can describe
Her presence exudes grace and strength which fills me with awe
She looks me in the eyes as a genuine and brilliant smile crosses her lips

She has a beautiful face and brilliant blue eyes
Which are always set in a fierce, penetrating focus
She exudes a boldness and confidence with a childlike purity
She is stunning in her nobility

She is a blushing beauty
One that can afford to play a coy mistress
Her kind is rare, she sport the image of a hunting beauty
I love the luscious lips adoring her oval face like the petals of a rose in full bloom

Her words don’t just install truth but also life, hope and courage
It is impossible to consider that a woman could be more attractive
And yet there was not a hint of seduction or sexual attraction
She is womanhood in all its glory, she is a bride worth of the king

She has a disarming attitude of confidence and humility
She taught me very well, but she could not do what she taught me to do
She cannot be defeated by the enemy if she continues to fight
But if she falls to self pity, she will be disarmed and easily defeated
I haven’t given up on her, but myself and others like me are the only hope for her

1 comment: