Saturday 24 February 2018

WANDERING SOUL



I was haunted like a wild beast
But I dared to reject my fate with my faith
And today I have honours through God’s grace
I thought I saw only the dark side of life

Life is hard but god is good
So I don’t have to cry
Because I became a genius
Born out of anguish

Wake I or sleep I
It is all Your responsibility
With You I can walk without watching where I’m going
I can speak without knowing what to say

But in selfishness I lost You all
I want a second grace
Please give me one more chance
There is no good reason why I shouldn’t trust You
You made me smile even when there is no fun
I failed because my finite nature didn’t understand your ways
Now I’m wrestling with my fears
I am haunted like a wild animal

I am in pain, but I will survive if you stand by me
Please look on me through the broken sky
This weight upon my shoulder is much
I need your helping hand

I’m scared,
I have gone far from you
I seem to belong nowhere
Please lead me back home

I know I’m lost
But I don’t believe it
I know you will always come by
Please don’t forsake me this one time

No comments:

Post a Comment