Saturday 24 February 2018

LOVE UNDERTAKING



Love knocks on the door of my heart
I have no choice than to open up
Love knocks on the door of my lone solitude chamber
I have no choice than to accepts its companionship
And this love proves to be so true and generous
Not even a single moment have I doubted it

My hearts skips in excitement
And my thoughts wander in amusement fantasy
Does this feeling defile explanation?
Unable have I been to explained what happened to me so far
After many years of wandering and dodging love traps
Behold a love so kind, soothing and gentle has come to grace my heart
Undiluted, this love is so raw
Causing so many chains of unregulated reactions in my heart
How many times do I have to think about you within a moment?
I’m not sure, but I do it more often than I breathe

Cad is one thing I can’t be to you
Hello miss don’t worry too much
It will hurt to hurt you
No, I’m not even thinking of that
Every smile you give away
Does so much damage to my instinct to hurt
Umbrage is what I will never let you feel

Never thought you will be the one to capture my heart
Every single love trap have I jumped and passed
Even though I was about to jump, you caught hold of me and drag me down

Earmarked were your actions
Knowing that you can afford to keep me within the confines of love
Well, I can afford to stay and enjoy my homophobic nature and love dosages
Every single dose of you gets me addicted
Do you ever think I could be forming?
It is the most wrong thought you can ever have
Karma will grip the last of me if my love is not true for you
Even in my next life I will have to suffer the consequences if I form for you

No comments:

Post a Comment