Saturday 27 January 2018

CHANGING LOVE



Change a life by instance
Fled darkness and initiate light
Bring about symphony
Of word and thought

I have found beauty
Brought by, by sweet melodies
Shown forth in tones of light notes
With jagged harmonies of love and kindness

Love is amazing; it hurt so much
I am destined to do this forever
My child is crying because I am dying
But I can, yet promise you tomorrow
Memories are past
Time has gone by so fast
I do regret
But I’m not the worst of my kind

My love has fallen miles apart
It hurt me
But I’m not dying of it
It weakens me to re-conceive this part of my knowledge

I have cried, now I’m tired
I have tried, now I’m fired
Is this how you expel people from your school of love?
Why throw me a drunk grasshopper when you met me a gentle dove?

No comments:

Post a Comment