Saturday 27 January 2018

THE LAST DAY: MY GRACIOUS NIGHTMARE



I see the door simply wide open
But I’m not allowed to enter
My eyes are bleeding
My heart is weeping
Like a bad tooth and an unsteady foot I shiver

Regrets storm the whole of me
I stood complete as a being
But the essential part of me was lost
Can I ever find and reunite with this part?
With heavy depression I now suffer within

Hatred is gone out of me
Love is now abiding
But could it save me at this point?
I’m so sure salvation is too late
What else can I possibly hope for?

I hoped for one more chance
I hoped not for justice
I prayed for the Lord’s mercies
I wished myself well
And bid my fate goodbye

I never thought I could be this hopeless
I am consigned to the gates of no more
My hope plucked up and removed from me
I had great bitterness
But he saved me from destruction
And bid me from sleep wake up

Lead all souls to heaven
Especially those in most need of your mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment