Saturday 27 January 2018

CONFUSED LOVE



Many have seen this
But I only do understand
You are just a small fish
In a very big hand

I believe you were staring at me
This mystic stare gives my heart a glow
You know how to shout
But you have never been loud enough

I thought the unthinkable
Love has hurt me so much
I feel like a lost puppy
Waiting for someone to take me home

I can’t help this feeling
I have casted you behind the shadows of the past
You were green for me
Now you are red

My jelly legs can no longer carry my weight
On this distant and hefty journey
The sound of the pines itches my ears and aches my head
This is a sound that had so much soothed me before

I miss you
My heart aches
Yet I smile through the pain
And wave the tears away

It may be a dark night
But morning is drawing nigh
The night is ruggedly interesting
The tears and the nightmares made it more fun

No comments:

Post a Comment