Tuesday 30 January 2018

HE IS NEVER FAR



Everything that has to do with my acceptance is grudging
I had entered the threshold of nemesis
I have bitten the one hand that feeds me
Now I’m going to watch myself rot in hunger
All I had to stake, I had given
I have thrown my chips to the gaming table

I have strayed away from the magnificence of goodness
I woke this morning with so much pain in my heart
I was utterly lost in this agony
All my wondrous thoughts has fled before my hideous barbarity

I feel very uneasy at this moment
The sun has disappeared
And the cloud grow denser
All I see is the sky grow dark and darker

The daylight of my heart has been blotted out
It feel like nature is holding its breathe on me
Like earth has never been born
In this anguish I call out to Him
He stands so close to me
He is my very breathe
He knows all I feel, do and the reasons for them

No comments:

Post a Comment