Saturday 27 January 2018

TO MY DEAREST CRUSH



If this is what it take
Flanigan will roll you wherever you need to go

It’s really a leisure I can afford

A thousand year is gone
Millions of loves are wasted

This secret of mine never lets me go
Obdurate is all I have become of you

Let me this one chance to prove my loyalty to love
Obeisance I am in you
Vacuous is the love of my expression
Earth and heaven knows this

All I desired was you
Great is this accomplishment of mine
Ask me “why”
I may never tell you the truth
Nothing is worth more than loving you for no reason

I’m done with love, but love is not done with me

Would you be my guest?
Its ok to be scared
Lose your mind
Let fall in love together
 
Soar higher and higher
Till I satisfy your taste for love
I will always be there
Love is a leisure
Let us acquire it

Love for who you want to become
Obelisk is always to immortalize you
Value what you have
Even I with low value consciousness

You are so precious
On days of abundance and scarcity
Uneven and rare is the gift you have


No comments:

Post a Comment