Wednesday 24 January 2018

ONE STEP A TIME: TRIBUTE TO BROKEN GIRLS


One day I will touch your lips
And leave a sensation you will ever remember
I will fuse in
And give you a bite of love
It will be so soft, gentle and sweet

You must trip

One day you will sleep
And dream of me
As your fairly love angel
Soothing you with lips blessing
And digging deep to bury my love in your heart

You must germinate the love

One day you will fall into my love
And have a safe landing
I will be there to catch you
Caress you, warm you, touch your soul
And give you a reason to stay

You must be convinced

One day you will smile
And I will be the reason
You will be so obsessed with me
Fantasizing every moment
About you in my arms

You must be desperate

One day you will look on the mirror
And see a burning tender love
You will turn back and see me
I will open my arms
And you will fly in

You must feel loved

One day the sun will shine and your finger will glitter
Together we will make one
I will make to you a love so deep and true
Upon your bosom, I will rest my head
And your heart will beat for me alone

You must give in

One day I will frown
And all will be said and done
You will cry
I will kiss you
And say, “I’m sorry”

You must be disappointed

One day you will wake up
With the other side of the bed empty
Just with a note
“There can’t be us anymore”
I will be far gone, never to return

You must be heart broken

No comments:

Post a Comment