Wednesday 24 January 2018

I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH



 

Young I was, tender but strong
Out i stood, but my challenges are much,
Utters of discouragement flew all round, but my vision I kept in focus

After many years gone by, I recall my dreams of greatness
Remembering the nights I slept and felt like not to wake up
Everything in the dream world was so perfect

Such is life but I never did wish to give up
Often, I do revisit these thoughts of mine

Doing my best, I would always succeed
Every day and moment, I acquire success and dispose failure
All I do is in the name of all I believe
Rare was my attitude but it makes me unique

Till I breathe my last I wish to remain me (on the right track)
Oh Lord, please grant and fulfill my good heart desires

My wishes and desires are much; I recall them every night
Every morning I go on my knees, praying that they come to pass

Thanks my name is ZIMUIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment