Saturday 27 January 2018

YES, I SHALL ARISE



These imperatives where directed to my own heart

Light and darkness, hope and despair, love and fear
Are never very far from each other
But why am I always falling to the negative

I have lost a portion of my memory
The portion that contain moral elements
I have lost that life in living
When will this nightmare end?

This difficulty overwhelms the strength I thought I have

Just when I had found a home
I feel absolutely homeless
Just when I was being praised for my spiritual insights
I feel devoid of faith

Intellectually I know
That no human friendship can fill the longing of my heart 
I live through an agony that seemed never ending 
I have been set on a road where nobody can work with me if not God

I am like a wretched soul bruised with adversity
I have been bidding my mind to process what happened
What happened to all the morality I ever had
I know, love may give me pleasure today but not tomorrow

So much have gone wrong
I’m already writhing in pain
I hope my story doesn’t join the queue of dark history
I hope it would not be told with regret and displeasure

I speak with an earnest and pleading voice
Love swept over me
Its power annihilated me
It diminished me and tore me asunder

I am being careful not to overstep
Because if I do
I will be hurt in the most terrible way
My struggles is a continuous act of heroism but a veritable martyrdom

No comments:

Post a Comment