Saturday 27 January 2018

OVERLY LOVING A SISTER



Cack-handed me
Have been so careful with the caboodle of you
It’s obvious that babes are fragile
Are you too soft to break on one hit?
Mysteries will unravel
And I will get to know the reality of you
Knowing though, will make no difference
Already, my eyes are fixed and I’m head over heels

Eagerly, I’m walking this path with full consciousness
Really convinced of what I’m doing
Irrespective of my reservations and the consequences
Many of my kind threaded their way through this path
Many too, never returned
Ultrasonic was the call against this pathway
Oafishness never allowed them to heed

Mine is a different case
All is already taking care of
Unassailable has been my records in this game
Really you may think I am a good boy gone bad
Earnestly, myself thought I was becoming bad
Every breath I take, bear witness to my innocence
Now I live to believe it

Really you got me thinking
Intimacy banged my door, every moment I stared
Till I convinced myself of what is right
All I thought of was negative

Really, you got me wishing and my head spinning, if not
I have become an umpire in this game
Till now, I play no more
All is defined, you are just like a sister to me

No comments:

Post a Comment