Thursday 21 June 2018

...AND THE HEAVENS SMILED



Image result for THE HEAVENS SMILEDIf ever in my life I have been convinced God was smiling
It should be the day I pray that God should rid me of bad emotional tears
I was certain all the heaven was listening
And I’m certain too, they were entertained

I can’t be funnier than that
Life is not rid of pain
Personally I now think life will be so boring if it is all goodness
The pains are one of the things that make me feel alive

So no more do I pray for easy life
I rather ask God to make me stronger
So no more do I pray for task equal to my power
I rather ask God for power equal to my task

So no more do I pray for a miracle
I rather ask God to make me a miracle
But I so much still pray for forgiveness
I especially pray to be forgivable

Forgiving is hard, but it is more difficult to be forgivable
Most of us complain about how we have been wronged
But we forget we ourselves have been guilty of hurting people too
We often take people as an emotional punching bag

No comments:

Post a Comment