Thursday 21 June 2018

EVER FAITHFUL GOD



Image result for EVER FAITHFUL GODIn a moment of wonder
I felt my inner despair collapsed as wholeness returned
In times of fear, anxiety and disillusionment
Grace beckons us to put our faith in God

This is an intellectual assent
But it requires no moral courage
I thought my voyage has come to an end
At the last limit of my power

But I didn’t look back
Because I was on my way to wholeness
I now have a reason to get up every morning
God is always on the look out to welcome me home

I know I am a prodigal
But I am immersed in the sheer delight
The delight of being alive and vital
This is not just a fanciful notion
Image result for EVER FAITHFUL GOD 
It is at the heart of reality
And connected to my everyday life
I have discovered my freedom
And I have to make my choice accordingly

I have to live as I am intended
To imagine and shape my world
Filled with this courage
I can make a fresh start

No comments:

Post a Comment