Thursday 21 June 2018

ZIM ZIM ZI ZIM



Image result for THE WRITER 
I am a writer of magnetic geniality
Such an attractive model of loveliness
I have always had a special love affair with music
You may ask why I can’t fall in love with something else

I do this to provide fuel of both mind and heart
Challenging the intellect and stirring the affection
For the ultimate reality that stands behind music is not only fascinating
But unutterably beautiful

It is all deeply personal
It is regularly associated with joy
Next to which merriness of wine is substituted
It always a pleasure, not boredom

I can nurture this love very happily
By fixating on just how well I’m keeping the rules

The problem is that I have broken the rules
The rules of majors and minors
Forgive me and treat me like I had kept the rules
Gratitude is all I have, not just love

Is this relationship a desert of mere grim survival?
A work house of love?
Or is it the gift of the most kind and generous father?
Even the twelve keys can’t answer me these questions

This is the profoundest question to ask
If there is love, why is there hatred?

No comments:

Post a Comment