Thursday 21 June 2018

WHATS GOING ON



Image result for WHATS GOING ONThis pride of mine is inordinate
It is an inordinate self-love
I wish I can remedy this sense of nothingness
I have turned this heart from love
And it has become a fountain where tears flow

Anxiety stems from unregulated desires
We all have the capacity to be a saint or a sinner
This possibility makes the peculiar tragedy of man
I stand at this juncture of love and lust hopeless
Luck should please locate me

Isolation is a peculiar quality of Godlessness
I hope to escape this irrationality
I am in a constant state of suspension between matter and form
I am way too anxious
This is not the me I desired; I’m becoming a nightmare unto myself

This conflict is not due to ignorance
However great I become
There is something greater than I am
I have smashed the bow
I knocked the door and turned back

No comments:

Post a Comment