Thursday 21 June 2018

THE FIRST AND BEGINNING TIME



Image result for FIRST AND BEGINNING TIMEReligion is not a game I play to keep up the appearance of decency
True companionship doesn’t seek to compromise decency

Don’t think you are bringing me a favour of companionship
I am not alone; loneliness is always with me
If your feelings for me have any reality
What I look like won’t matter

I remember being eighteen
I was a teen and extremely un-tender
On a beautiful Saturday eve
My cheeks grew red and were burnt with love

All reason abandoned me
But a perfect antithesis was just near by
I have tremendous patience for everything except fate
Because the standard of what I seek cannot be determined by my culture

Here I am, swallowing hard with my lips quivering
I’m not a perfect angel
But these things happen and I survived them
They are gone and shouldn’t define me

No comments:

Post a Comment