Thursday 21 June 2018

LITERALAW



Image may contain: 1 person
Literature was instilled in me by nature
Poetry is my consuming passion
I got more degrees that the thermometer
But I’m most unlikely to be a poet

I may not be an interested reader
But I can memorize a reality and put it to poetry
Once I drop this pen
You can classify me as a temporary illiterate

O dear me, I am becoming a god
This is far from stupid
I can’t stop doing this
But I don’t believe it is an addiction

I am just a boy
Simply trying to unravel a puzzle
On how to find a living relationship with my pen
But knowing this does not answer my heart’s cry

Pens can be controversial
But in the name of sanity
And for the sake of clarity
Read through the lines

Understand it
Before passing judgment on the writer
The things written here
Allows a non-artistically mind a fingernail hold on art

It is necessary to distinguish between errors
Which always merits repudiation
And the person in error
Who never loses the dignity of being a person

No comments:

Post a Comment