Thursday 21 June 2018

GOALS UNMET



Image result for GOLS UNMETI stand amazed
But I still hold on to faith in the bleakest of times
And I keep faith alive when filled with doubt

But I have fallen into a ragged gutter of endless struggles
Unable to keep pushing towards my unmet goals
These goals are just hiding inside the undulating sea of my mental thesaurus
Not even remotely available

But this faith is beside me through the long turbulent nights
But still the loneness tugs at my tears
Until they ripen and release

My weeping is tender not discordant
I doubt my words,
And I wonder if their worth will touch anyone’s heart
But I will still speak

Hoping to get a gentle touch of a hand
Receive the tenderness of the divine
Sit quietly and embrace the silence

But I know someday I will tuck my heart
Into the clear sky of freedom
And never ever look back
I will get into people’s head and blow their mind

No comments:

Post a Comment