Thursday 21 June 2018

REPENTANCE



Image result for REPENTANCEMy soul refuses to accept forgiveness
For having wounded a divine love
Sin disturbs my equilibrium of balance
Of justice and of love

God wrote the Pater nostra in my heart
With such an accentuation of his goodness
And of my unworthiness
That I lack words to speak of it

I don’t doubt the efficacy the sacrament of penance
But the adequacy of my own repentance
But I have to travel back in repentance
The miles I travelled in sin

It is a recognition that I have a past
I find joy in this sacrament
And I have recognized that no evil can affect me more than sin


I rather embrace this
Instead of breaking into bitter complaint about the reverses of fortune
And the trial of life

I’ve decided
To leave the lights and glamour of the world
To embrace the shades and shadows of the cross
Where saints are made

Someday I will be on a stained glass window

No comments:

Post a Comment