Thursday 21 June 2018

LIVING MY OWN LIFE



Image result for LIVING MY OWN LIFEFear has its roots in ignorance
And curiosity is the antidote to ignorance
As fear leaves, wonder grows
Appreciation then sets in
And appreciation evolves into gratitude

My life had been far from stable
If you don’t understand this
Then more words won’t help
I am a fruit spoilt to the seed
It seemed I lost my hope of religious productiveness

I can see the sunset and full moon
Even the new born anything
But I desire more
I want to look on the lake and see much more than the surface
Gaze at the mountain and see beyond the rocks

It is time to decide what I will do and who I will be
The truth surfaces time and again
And each time it does
It reminds me of the lies
Mine has become a journey with a very real destination

Deep down inside I want to be significant
I want my life to count for something
This is the result of an active deliberate choice of mine
I don’t want to live a life written and produced by someone else
I have to create and live my life consciously

No comments:

Post a Comment